Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HELLO 2011!!!

Above before and after of Clare Nasir. ( A British TV reporter )
Starting over...

At the end of my last 10 week challenge I had lost a total of 11.5kg and 69.5cm which was an amazing effort on myself. I really showed myself what I could 'really' do!!! I've had a break form the gym over the xmas break, (with also included getting ill due to reoccurring chest issues, having my sister and my own birthday and also 'pigging' out at my friends wedding).. which unfortunately has gained an extra 4kg onto what I have previously lost.

BUT!.... this is a new year, a new day.. a new beginning.....

We all have our set backs but it's up to us to make sure we jump over them instead of dwelling on what 'I should of done' ( I should of ate less, exercised more etc...) Now is a new start.. and I proved it to myself before and I will dazzle myself again with this challenge!!! YESSSSS little white wedding dress HERE I COME!!!! Whooooootttt!!!

Also... I've been looking at Clare Nasir for inspiration. I saw her picture in some trashy magazine and noted her name down so I could look for more pictures of her.. this woman is amazing in less than a year she has completely transformed her body.... what fantastic inspiration to start this new challenge!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete