Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 2 : Day 4

And there is more...

Its quite funny actually.. just when you think you had it as painful as it gets... you wake up in the morning and the pain has just migrated! My upper stomach muscles and thighs were really sore today!

But even thought I've only been doing this for less than a week I feel at least 120% better.... I actually feel 'Alive' I feel more excited about life in general I have even noticed an increase of brain function? (hahah) I'm a really creative person and I love coming up with new ideas/ concepts/ resolutions. It's great having the time to be with myself while I'm training and just think about all new things... getting the blood pumping to my brain has been fantastic... I'm on fire! Can't wait to share with you some fantastic ideas I've been thinking up.

Still struggling a bit with the water intake.. I think sitting down all day behind my computer working doesn't necessary create much of a thirst or mental need to drink water. But I am conscious of it all day and I try to take a mouth full of water every now and then. I bought a 1.5 litre bottle the other day which is great to keep track of the water intake.

Also just having two glass fulls of water as soon as I wake up to kick start my system.


Water: 2 Liters
Exercise: 30 min treadmill
Work out Energy Level: 6-7/10
Mood: yep still sore, feeling good with all the good food and exercise
Encouragement: Sharing this blog with friends on facebook I've had some really positive feedback and it's great to have the support! thanks guys! u rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment