Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goals...



"It's not what you loose it's what you gain"- Kassi Isaac

While I was at the gym tonight I was focusing on a quote that was written on the wall. Yet I do not totally agree with the version... so I modified it! I think it's more inspiring to 'gain' something than to 'loose' something. flipping it around from feeling you have 'lost'... to you 'have more of.. or been rewarded'. When you loose weight in general and eat healthy their are many things to 'gain'... General health! ENERGY! Encouragement, Recognition, looks, motivation, respect.. and much much more!

Sharing with you a picture I found on the internet of a girl who I'm visually setting my motivation and goal towards. She's a size 14, not skinny yet toned and healthy looking... this is my goal! I hope to gain it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment