Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Marilyn...

Growing up I loved to watch the old fashioned black and white movies, especially the ones staring Shirley Temple and Marilyn Monroe. I remember when I was four years old watching Marilyn in some gorgeous tight fitting ball gown and which deliciously hugged her big round voluptuous hips! It was then I swung my legs up on the back of the lounge resting my head on the floor facing the television. I Then placed my hands in the prayer position and squeezed my eyes shut and begged god to make my hips big and round just like Marilyn's when I grew older...

Moral to the story.. Be careful for what you wish for!
Please I take this back.. make them skinny and small!!! ( perhaps I need to hang upside down again for this to come true...? lol)

Which brings me to my challenge... the 10 week weight loss challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment