Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 2 : Day 6

EAT PRAY LOVE....

Went to the Sunshine Coast which was miserable and practically flooding all weekend. Stayed with my family while my fiance is away in Egypt. (He had to suddenly go back home a few weeks ago as his mother was terminally ill and needed emergency surgery.)

I 'had' planned to do some exercise or swimming.. hah ummm but instead spend time with my little sisters Alana & Renee, aged 12 and 9 years. Also had a girls night our with mum which was nice, we went to the cinemas and saw 'EAT PRAY LOVE'.. and made me want to eat Italian! lol

On the positive side... MY BUT COULD FIT IN THE CINEMA CHAIR! & it didn't hurt trying to squeeze it in between the hand rails... very happy! lol yay!

Water: 2 Liters
Exercise: -
Work out Energy Level: 5/10
Mood: Good.
Encouragement: bum fits into seats.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment